Spousal Sponsorship or Common Law Partner

You can sponsor your spouse or common law partner for permanent residency. To get information about the required documents and eligibility criteria contact us by phone or email.

Parents & Grandparents

Missing your parents or grandparents then contact us to file for their permanent residency application.

Sponsoring Other Family Members

You can also sponsor your other close relatives like nephew, niece, brother, sister under certain circumstances.

We hope that this information will be of help to the readers. Give us a call today or fill out our free assessment form. If further assistance is needed, please feel free to contact us.